Minor Mellers....Is......

Julirs

A Girl! My dream of having a possible pair of Mellers ended tonight when I noticed she is plopping eggs in the cage. Major and Minor are both girls! :eek: And while it is nice to know what they are...NOW I NEED A MALE! :eek:

A Girl! My dream of having a possible pair of Mellers ended tonight when I noticed she is plopping eggs in the cage. Major and Minor are both girls! :eek: And while it is nice to know what they are...NOW I NEED A MALE! :eek:

Is it that hard to tell the sex of them?

Is it that hard to tell the sex of them?

Well-you can have them probed-somewhat dangerous and very stressful, or you can have them DNA sexed-expensive, or you can wait to see boy parts or wait for them to lay eggs. So yes, it is that hard to tell the sex of them. :p

No from what I have heard it isn't hard to tell mellers apart, it's bloody impossible. Sorry Julie, maybe a trade with Kevin?

And Major and Minor are CH! I really want to stay away from WC if I can help it! I need a CH/CB Male Mellers! I shall name him Mediocre Mellers!

And Major and Minor are CH! I really want to stay away from WC if I can help it! I need a CH/CB Male Mellers! I shall name him Mediocre Mellers!

HAHAHAHA lets hope you dont add another girl to the lot, you will have to get into fractions.

Bummer.. So hard to find CB. I still have no real knowledge of what sexes mine are either. Wishfull guesses though. lol Hope you find a male.

Back
Top Bottom