Minor Mellers....Is......

Julirs

A Girl! My dream of having a possible pair of Mellers ended tonight when I noticed she is plopping eggs in the cage. Major and Minor are both girls! :eek: And while it is nice to know what they are...NOW I NEED A MALE! :eek:

Eltortu

Established Member
A Girl! My dream of having a possible pair of Mellers ended tonight when I noticed she is plopping eggs in the cage. Major and Minor are both girls! :eek: And while it is nice to know what they are...NOW I NEED A MALE! :eek:
Is it that hard to tell the sex of them?

Julirs

Is it that hard to tell the sex of them?
Well-you can have them probed-somewhat dangerous and very stressful, or you can have them DNA sexed-expensive, or you can wait to see boy parts or wait for them to lay eggs. So yes, it is that hard to tell the sex of them. :p

laurie

Retired Moderator
No from what I have heard it isn't hard to tell mellers apart, it's bloody impossible. Sorry Julie, maybe a trade with Kevin?

Julirs

And Major and Minor are CH! I really want to stay away from WC if I can help it! I need a CH/CB Male Mellers! I shall name him Mediocre Mellers!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
And Major and Minor are CH! I really want to stay away from WC if I can help it! I need a CH/CB Male Mellers! I shall name him Mediocre Mellers!
HAHAHAHA lets hope you dont add another girl to the lot, you will have to get into fractions.

Jimturner

Established Member
Bummer.. So hard to find CB. I still have no real knowledge of what sexes mine are either. Wishfull guesses though. lol Hope you find a male.

Top Bottom