Milton's diet?

longlostlotrelf

Hello everyone!
I had posted in the other section of this forum about decorations in the cage and what not. I just got my baby veiled on Friday. He's not a little little guy in fact here's a beautiful picture of him haha.

HzG23gJ.jpg

He's in an extra large repti-breeze I'm working on the decorations and stuff and thangs for him to climb on. He has a really long bird perch that extends the whole length of the cage with a 100 watt Power Sun. I've been checking his temps and they are right where they need to be with the bulb :) He is very active, eating, and drinking and what not. I bought him a few other bird perches and hung up up on the screen for now. It'll work while he's little :D
He is extremely friendly and loves to come out and hang out and is not showing any signs of stress.

I used to have a Senegal Chameleon and it's been a few years and I wanted to just kinda double check on how much exactly he should be eating. I don't want to over feed him. He had already eaten the day I got him so he had a break that day from food. The next day Saturday he had about 10 crickets dusted with vitamin D with D3 and yesterday I gave him just regular calcium powder on about 6 worms. I want to be sure that I'm not over feeding him and if anyone can let me know if I'm feeding too much or too little that'd be great. I'm looking into extending his range of foods I'm doing much research I want my little guy to be happy with a varied diet. :D

Nice Cham. Depends on the size of the feeders, on how many. Sounds like he's eating the right amount.
Check the care sheets out as those give a guide to how many for what age Cham aswell as supplement schedule.
Kath.

Back
Top Bottom