Might need to give my cham away...

talvarez527

Okay, so obviously you all know im having problems with my 4 month old cham. I think that i really need to get a established long term cage set up, one that works for him, and one i wont ever have to bother changing around.(obviously for cleaning)
But i dont want to stress him any more by doing this, and was wondering if anyone local or semi local to toms river nj was willing to care for him for a few months, get him back on track, and then send him back when im all established and ready to go. i regret not having his longterm setup ready when he was in his baby tub but i am really worried for him and want him to get back on the horse so i can get his cage really well set up.
I have everything i need but i need about a month maybe two to get it going and make sure temps are correct and what not. If anyone is willing to do so please let me know, obviously more one on one communication needs to be done with whomever would be willling to do so. Just post here and ill PM you or just Pm me whatever you want. I will give my cell upon messaging me. Thankyou for reading and pass it around to everyone u know willing to home this little guy for 2 months max. Thankyou

I'm not sure having him move a way for a while is the best idea, mostly because you will have stress either if you clean his cage or when you move him to a completely different place. Could you summarize his recent problems and why you think it is a necessary step to move him away for a while.

I agree that sending him away is not the best option for the chameleon. At this point it should not take that long to get everything set up. Start with a 60watt bulb and measure the temperatures over the course of the day. If that's not right then get a different bulb the next day and try it again. Increase mistings to increase humidity and visit the Chameleon Care Resources (links below) for more tips on setting up an ideal cage for your cham. It should only take a few days.

Back
Top Bottom