Might be sick?!

You can lower his basking temp by raising his basking light higher up off the cage. You should get a temp thermometer with a wired probe that you can attach to his Basking spot with a zip tie. Also you should invest in a hygrometer/thermometer with or without a wired probe that you can check humidity and ambient temp with. I have several at different levels of my cage so I can keep track of temp and humidity in the different levels. I’m so glad you’ve already made some changes! That’s awesome and shows how much he means to you! It’s great that you have a vet appointment already as well! Great job!
I raised his lamps to fox the temperature. I’ll let you know how it’s going after the vet.

What did the vet say?
Unfortunately, I can’t afford the vet right now, but I’ve looked at advice from other chameleon owners, watched videos, and researched what to do. I’m crushing up his crickets and feeding him through a dropper. He eats it and it’s the only thing I know to do at the moment.

Unfortunately, I can’t afford the vet right now, but I’ve looked at advice from other chameleon owners, watched videos, and researched what to do. I’m crushing up his crickets and feeding him through a dropper. He eats it and it’s the only thing I know to do at the moment.
Did you get the new light fixture?

I can already see a significant difference in him. He moves around more, doesn’t sleep as much in the day, and has a better color. Thank y’all so much for the help.
Good and the distance to the branch below it should be 8-9 inches for the correct UVI level. I think this will help him tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom