Midwest Reptile Show

ChrisnLisa

Anyone here ever go to the Midwest Reptile show in IN? Is it decent? Are there ever any panthers available? We live in MI and don't want to drive that far for a crummy show. Thanks for any input!

The one I was referring to is the one at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. I've never been, just wondering if it was worth driving a few hours for. VerteX do you have a link for the current Indy Expo? Thanks

i am also from MI and am looking for a good reptile show, i herd there is a good one in chicago in october. hopefuly by then i will also have some baby panthers avalible. i would realy like to find out if there is a good one in MI but i dont think it is going to happen. :(

The one I was referring to is the one at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. I've never been, just wondering if it was worth driving a few hours for. VerteX do you have a link for the current Indy Expo? Thanks

That's only site I know of. I'm assuming it's yearly, and they should update the site when the time gets close.

I live in Indy and I go every month. The last and only time I've seen panthers there was last November and there were 2 vendors. I went this month and there were none to be found. But if you are looking for other good stuff (snakes, monitors, geckos, veileds, silkies, crix, phoenix, goliath, and any other good feeders, M.R.S. is great! I love going there! I've been going every month for about a year and like I said, November 2007 was the only time I saw panthers. Out of the two, only one did I trust buying one. The other had them in little plastic containers and was in the corner ( I go by vibes I get from vendors) lol I think it's worth the trip! If you want, next month when I go, I'll ask around and see when a vendor will come back with panthers in March? Let me know!

I live about 45 minutes away from the place where they have the reptile show. I havent actually been to it, but i talked to someone about it the other day. They said it was amazing and had a lot to offer. Apparently, its pretty large as well. You can type in midwest reptile show, IN into google and get some websites with information for it. They have their own website too, so you can see what breeders are coming and call ahead of time to see if they will have any panther chams or ect.

Back
Top Bottom