Mia's out door spring pics

dreamforthedead

We've been having some gorgeous weather here in England so i took the chance to take some of my lizards out for some sun. Mia Jasper and Dylan had a great time, i couldn't get pics of Dylan because my camera needed charging when it came to his turn outside. :( He'll be first out next time so pics then. :p

Heres Mia's pictures and a video
1302352097898.jpg
1302352105875.jpg
1302352188713.jpg
1302353131783.jpg
1302353143636.jpg
1302353190703.jpg
1302353685531.jpg

And a little video of her

Couple of Jasper my bearded dragon working on his tan :)
1302179049755.jpg
1302179098959.jpg
1302179131275.jpg

Gorgeous!! Tilly my Yemen doesn't like being outside :-( I'll keep trying though.

Draco my beardie loves it, but he runs way to fast for my liking and I daren't let him down. But I'd love to get a little leash for him haha!!

Mia looks amazing like usual! :) I love your beardie! Can't wait to see new pictures of Dylan. :) Thanks for sharing Ashleigh.

Gorgeous!! Tilly my Yemen doesn't like being outside :-( I'll keep trying though.

Draco my beardie loves it, but he runs way to fast for my liking and I daren't let him down. But I'd love to get a little leash for him haha!!

Oh Mia loves being out, she was nervous the first time i took her out last year and clung to me but now soon as you open the door she brings out all her colours. :D

I know what you mean about bearded dragons being fast, Jasper decided to show me how fast he could go at the weekend and i nearly died. Luckily we were in the garden. I thought lazy bearded dragons couldn't move fast but my god they can. :p I like the leashes but i don't think mine would enjoy having one on him somehow. lol

Mia looks amazing like usual! :) I love your beardie! Can't wait to see new pictures of Dylan. :) Thanks for sharing Ashleigh.

Dylan looks so different. :D He's grown so much and he's now got his stripes which are just the cutest. He's showing different shades of green, brown, yellow and blue spots now. :D

Thanks for your comments on Mia, she's been looking so beautiful these days. :D

Aaaw they look like they are having a great time :D They are all looking so well too :D Fingers crossed for an indian summer..... in fact any kind of summer will do, lol. :D

Aaaw they look like they are having a great time :D They are all looking so well too :D Fingers crossed for an indian summer..... in fact any kind of summer will do, lol. :D

I really hope we get a great summer so they can have more days out. Its funny I used to love the sun to top up my tan lol now when its sunny I think the lizards will love it. Lol

They look like they are having so much fun. I do hope you have more nice weather. My guys just love going outside. :)

Mia looks lovely as always! I can't wait to see pics of Dylan with his colours! Awww, bless him, he's getting a big boy now!:D

Yeah he's getting a big boy, got some cute sleeping pics of him the other day which I need to upload when my new laptop charger comes hopefully the start of next week.

looks like a blast, i also have a cham/BD combo of reptiles. The video you said you posted didnt work. put it on youtube.com then post a link :D.

Back
Top Bottom