Mesniks + Chameleon Caretaker = ...

Mesnik

... new addition to the family!!!!!

Well, after Izzy traumatic death, we decided to get another chameleon to help heal the pain.

We stumbled across Jessica at Chameleon Caretaker and a 7-mo old AWESOME baby Ambilobe!!

Since his father (last pic posted) looked astonishing and his son seems to be heading that way, we went for it and got our new baby yesterday!!!

Poor guy went to bed in Oregon and when he woke up he was in Michigan!! I haven't told him about the weather yet...shhhh..but he for sure noticed the time zone difference!!

He came so very nice packed that I might adopt that travel system myself!

Jessica called us for an "interview" before shipping one of hers out to the world. Along came a nice care sheet and between phone calls and emails we could clearly see that she cares for her chameleons a lot! Very nice person on top of it!!

Way to handle your business. Many kudos to Jessica and John.

Right now we are still in awe with our new little guy. Still working on a name...

I would like to take this opportunity ONE MORE TIME, to THANK every one of you that posted and emailed us during the 20 days of chaos with Izzy. We all appreciated and I am sure so did Izzy.

Enough talking and on to pictures!!!

The little collection was from yesterday and the others from tonight...

Hope you enjoy!!

Roberto, Lory, Livia & New Guy!

Attachments

• 1stDay_ZippysBoy_web.jpg
    1stDay_ZippysBoy_web.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_9112_18Feb09_1.jpg
    IMG_9112_18Feb09_1.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9116_18Feb09_1.jpg
    IMG_9116_18Feb09_1.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9117_18Feb09_1.jpg
    IMG_9117_18Feb09_1.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 159
  • SaToky 119.jpg
    SaToky 119.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
WOW!!!! He looks great!!!! Looks like chameleoncaretaker is right on top of everything. She is one of my myspace friends (Cain (revilement)) If she didnt know;) I am always too lazy to compliment on the lovely chams they have so ill do it now!

Im sure you are going to enjoy that boy!!!

Wow, he is showing that much color at 5 months? He is already beautiful, can't wait to see his grow. Congrats and thanks for telling me of another good source for chams.

I got my cham from jessica as well. And she is amazing. The packing, shipping confirmation and follow ups were awesome. She's a terrific person to deal with and her chams are all top notch and priced well.

Thanks every one! I am glad you guys like him!!

I will post more... Sinc you are twisting my arm!! HE!HE!

I have ordered that in-line water heater and will be bugging some of you for tips on that...

It is nice to know you are all there backing up the newbies!! :D

Our buddy still got no name... It will be this weekend for sure!!!!

This morning I went to feed him for the first time and I was concerned that the cage was going to be too big for him...

I never saw a chameleon moving so fast after that cricket!!! The cricket didn't stand a chance at all!!!!!

And in no time, he moved to the other side of the cage after another one!!!!

It was funny that he grabbed the cricket and stood in a position like a bird dog! Like waiting for me to take the crix off his mouth!!

Okay, one more picture...

Attachments

• IMG_9123_fx_19Feb09.jpg
    IMG_9123_fx_19Feb09.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 95
Lots of color - what a handsome cham! RE the birddog pose: "Uh-oh - they're watching - and they've got the camera! I will sit really, really still until I'm sure nobody's looking, then eat my bug."

Great colors!!!!! I'd say call him rainbow if it were a girl. Reminds me of a prism.

Back
Top Bottom