Merry Gizmas everybody

sallyb

Avid Member
Just a couple of pics of Gizzy enjoying her yearly play in the xmas tree :D:)
Merry Christmas everyone :D:)

Attachments

• GIZZYMAS TIME.JPG
    GIZZYMAS TIME.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Gizmas tree.jpg
    Gizmas tree.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 130
lol! that is too freakin cute. so is she hiding in the tree hoping she can catch santa clause in the act?

What nice shots Sally! I am so happy to see Gizzy doing so well. Happy Holidays to you Gizzy and your family.

I just love seeing that sweet little girl back to her old self. Also that is a great shot in first picture if the contest is holiday shots.:D:D:D

Thanks guys. Gizzy`s such a little ray of sunshine now she`s better. She seems to have taken a big liking to the tree, only trouble is she throws a major tantrum when she has to come back out, lol. :D

Bless her! Tommy tried to climb in mine yesterday while I was taking pics. It has the flocked snow on it though and I don't want him to get any in his eyes so I took himoff pretty quick! He has enough to cope with at the mo without getting fake snow in his turrets too, lol!

Thanks guys. Gizzy`s such a little ray of sunshine now she`s better. She seems to have taken a big liking to the tree, only trouble is she throws a major tantrum when she has to come back out, lol. :D

I posted some pics the other day of my chameleon in the xmas tree, she too wouldn't come out of it. Merry Christmas :D

Back
Top Bottom