Merry Christmas to me! CB Melleri baby

jessica

Avid Member
I was lucky enough to get one of Julie's (chams1) babies, and man is he adorable :D

I got this guy last night after a long day of shipping h**l, he was left behind in Memphis and I had to pick him up 8 hours later then the usually delivery time. He was worth every bit of trouble too ;)

Here are pictures of him last night after I picked him up at the airport

melleribaby217-1.jpg

Having a good drink before bed

melleribaby314-1.jpg

It's hard to believe how little these guys start out

melleribaby415-1.jpg

This is what I have seen of him today lol

melleribaby14-1.jpg

Melleribaby14-1-1.jpg

Sorry pictures are not the best, I will get better pictures of him after he settles in lol

Thank you for looking

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELEIVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!!!!:eek::(:eek::eek:

lol he looks amazing jessica!!!!! he has some nice blue hues to him and is a real looker. congratz and lucky you to be one of the few to own one of these amazing chams from julie:):D

sigh if only i money to spend :rolleyes: lmao

LOL Sorry Ace, I knew it would be rough for some people but I had to post him :p You will get one when the time is right ;)

haha i'll recover some how:rolleyes::D

and seriously he looks rather blue, very cool for a cb mellers and definately a score!!! cant wait to seemore pics of this guy as he/she grows:)

lately ive been seeing major interest in mellers from many forum members, i shall wait till the time is right, but for now seeing others people's melleri will do for now:p

wow! He's adorable!!

Even though I got a melleri today I am jealous! I want to have a baby melleri someday! they are all awesome but babies are too cute!

Congrats!

Awww.. s/he's so cute! Have you decided on a name yet? And wow is s/he tiny... didn't realize they started off quite that small o_O how old is 'e again?

Congrats on your new baby. He/she is just the cutiest little thing. I saw a few of these babies when Julie brought a few to Daytona back in Aug. and they were so adorable!

I was so relived last night when you finally got him. I so hate it when shippers can't pick up our babies and safely get them from a to b. I love my little one so much, we can see the kids grow up together.:)

Congrats on the safe arrival & such a healthy looking Mellers! You're so lucky to have gotten one. Almost like hitting chameleon lotto. I bet that list was filled from the very first post that they were born. I was too late for the list but will be on the lookout for a next list. Beautiful colors on him & looking forward to seeing more pics. Best of luck with him..

I saw him in his box about to be shipped & Julie mentioned he was going to you so I am thrilled to see he made it through his journey to you. Its hard to see them shipped as I got one from Northwest & the anxiety of the shipping process is horrible anyways congrats on your baby.Did you name he or she yet

lately ive been seeing major interest in mellers from many forum members, i shall wait till the time is right, but for now seeing others people's melleri will do for now:p

There has always been a huge interest from many people once they see a full-grown adult. Most times, it is because of the "cool" factor and how big they can get. Just a word of caution to all of you (I'm speaking to the general public, not you in particular, Ace...), Melleri are not for everyone. They take a LOT of space. If you cannot give them what they need, please don't get one just because they are cool. I mean, they are the coolest chams on the planet IMO (but I am biased), but that shouldn't be why you want to get one.

Awww.. s/he's so cute! Have you decided on a name yet? And wow is s/he tiny... didn't realize they started off quite that small o_O how old is 'e again?

You would not believe how big they really are coming out of the egg, compared to other chams. On the other hand, (and coming from a melleri lover and having dealt with ones of all sizes) it is simply amazing to see them coming out of the egg. If any of you are friends on facebook, I have a video on my "photos and videos" of baby #4 emerging from the egg. It is amazing.

Congrats!! They are SO awesome!!! I want one of these so bad....Julie make some more ;):D

I'm trying!! 6 years and 4 clutches to get these babies. Believe me, I'm trying. :rolleyes::D

Jessica: I'm so happy that he/she is safe and sound and doing well, despite the shipping fiasco. Now, don't be shy on those picture updates. =)

Thank you everyone, when I say I was lucky to get one of these guys I really meant it lol Ut us an amazing pleasure to have a part of Julie's accomplishment basking as I type :)

wow! He's adorable!!

Even though I got a melleri today I am jealous! I want to have a baby melleri someday! they are all awesome but babies are too cute!

Congrats!

Butters is a gorgeous one! But I know what you mean;) I have been real lucky, this will be the third baby Melleri I will witness grow to adult hood and I am so excited! Thank you, and congratulations on your new addition.

They are small but watching these guys grow is almost like the old fashion cartoons when the character blows in their thumb and suddenly becomes a giant lol

(S)he is 4 months old and won't stay little for long lol I have an name in mind just haven't decided 100% yet ;)

Congrats on your new baby. He/she is just the cutiest little thing. I saw a few of these babies when Julie brought a few to Daytona back in Aug. and they were so adorable!

Thank you Jann! You got to see them when they still had their little black and white PJs on :D

I was so relived last night when you finally got him. I so hate it when shippers can't pick up our babies and safely get them from a to b. I love my little one so much, we can see the kids grow up together.:)

Man Laurie was it a stressful day! I wanted to kill Fed Ex, but luckily between my wonderful roommate (who has more control of anger then me lol), Julie, her friends and Ship your reptile my little baby arrived late but safe and sound.

It's going to be fun to watch our babies grow into big kids together! :D

Back
Top Bottom