Merry Christmas all

jccaley1

Merry Christmas to all Santa brought me a medium sized reptibreeze kit . I'm 45 and have been wanting one for years but with kids it wasn't a reality lol, but now it is the perfect time going out tomorrow to get rest of stuff i need going to set up and get it going before i get a chameleon. Sorry just excited and wanted to share with everyone i can lol.
Thinking starting with a veiled.or a panther if can find a good deal. ... Any input is great full

Merry Christmas to all Santa brought me a medium sized reptibreeze kit . I'm 45 and have been wanting one for years but with kids it wasn't a reality lol, but now it is the perfect time going out tomorrow to get rest of stuff i need going to set up and get it going before i get a chameleon. Sorry just excited and wanted to share with everyone i can lol.
Thinking starting with a veiled.or a panther if can find a good deal. ... Any input is great full
My first Chameleon was a female adult veiled. She was alright but if you reached in her cage she would get very agitated and try to bite. I just got my first panther a month ago, he is a baby and I'm so happy I spent the money. He is so handsome and I can actually hold him without wearing leather gloves. I recommend a panther!

I would recommend buying a baby chameleon of the breed you prefer because babies will less into their own ways than adults will. Adults may have a more difficult time adjusting to new things. I just got a baby veiled chameleon and my friend who got an adult Jackson seems to be having more issues bonding with it and he is not adjusting so well. I believe that chameleon breed has to be your own choice but I would say buying a baby chameleon is definitely worth it.

I would recommend buying a baby chameleon of the breed you prefer because babies will less into their own ways than adults will. Adults may have a more difficult time adjusting to new things. I just got a baby veiled chameleon and my friend who got an adult Jackson seems to be having more issues bonding with it and he is not adjusting so well. I believe that chameleon breed has to be your own choice but I would say buying a baby chameleon is definitely worth it.
Thank you nice input looking at a baby veiled tomorrow got the cage almost all set up going to pick up a plant then all set , good advice on the baby that's what i was thinking get a better bond .

Thank you nice input looking at a baby veiled tomorrow got the cage almost all set up going to pick up a plant then all set , good advice on the baby that's what i was thinking get a better bond .
It's easier to bond with any pet when they have not had a lot of experience with other people because many adult pets will be stuck in their own ways and bonding can definitely take longer. Baby animals are little more trusting than adult animals.

It's easier to bond with any pet when they have not had a lot of experience with other people because many adult pets will be stuck in their own ways and bonding can definitely take longer. Baby animals are little more trusting than adult animals.
Even my Juvie is acting like I did something unlike she was used to.....
*me spraying the cage and a single drop hits her*
MY OLD MASTER NEVER HIT ME WITH WATER YOU ARE SO ABUSIVE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR SUPERIOR INTELLECT

Even my Juvie is acting like I did something unlike she was used to.....
*me spraying the cage and a single drop hits her*
MY OLD MASTER NEVER HIT ME WITH WATER YOU ARE SO ABUSIVE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR SUPERIOR INTELLECT
Haha. That seems unusual, mine looks at me funny when I spray her but she seems to love me already. I was told that it would take a while for her to bond but I haven't had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom