Member Vet used or recommended list??

laurie

Retired Moderator
Could we have a vet's used/recommended by forum member’s link that other members could use? We would not be knocking anyone, rather talking about vets we have experience with? Who would we need to talk to? What do the rest of you think of this idea? Not ever area would have a vet listed on our link/list but I think it could provide useful information to people needing a vet ASAP. Thoughts????

I also think it's a great idea.
as someone who is also on the lookout for a realy good vet, I hope some members from the NYC area would come forth and state their thoughts on the vets that they used.

Harry

An excellent suggestion!

I had read the sticky called "veterinarian resources" but it only consisted of links and how to find a vet suggestions.
After visiting every one of the links--and finding 0 reptile vets in my area, I would be pleased to learn of vets that members have used and been pleased with.
It may be a liability issue, as to why there isn't a list like the one you've suggested.
All it takes is one person who posts a "Whatever you do, don't go to Dr. so and so" to ruin it for everyone else.
Warpdrive, I'm on Long Island, so we're in the same boat, so to speak.
Years ago, I learned the painful and expensive lesson that not all vets who are willing to treat your reptilian pet are competent to do so.
I didn't keep any more reptiles for years after.

Back
Top Bottom