Melonias life in 3 minutes!

Oh David I loved the slide show. Melonia is a fine lady. Soon she will have lots more eggs then you will be over ran with babies. They are tons of fun! We would love more pictures of both your lovely veileds.:) The black & white picture after the slide show was a great contrast. Nice Pictures.

What a great show!you have some lovely photos of her,shes beautiful.Sorry about her eggs but i'm sure she will be more successful in the future.Are you the same guy who posted that class pic of T-Rex??I keep going back and looking at that photo:D he looks as though he's getting ready to pounce on something!the video looks like a real pro job!well done:)

What a great show!you have some lovely photos of her,shes beautiful.Sorry about her eggs but i'm sure she will be more successful in the future.Are you the same guy who posted that class pic of T-Rex??I keep going back and looking at that photo:D he looks as though he's getting ready to pounce on something!the video looks like a real pro job!well done:)

Ah ronnie! ye im the one with T-rex :) but his name is tarzan though :) but still. Yah he is astonishing. I wont call it a pro job :p but it was quite cool :)

Here is another picture of him doing like that :)

Thank you so much Ronnie!
David

Attachments

• Kameleonterna 012.jpg
    Kameleonterna 012.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom