Mellers Chameleons for sale - WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsepiphyte

Established Member
I hate to do this but i am going to part with my Meller Chameleons that i purchased in early October this year. They have been de-parasitized and all are well acclimated eating Dubia, Flies, Superworms, pinkies and some feeder lizards. I have one male and two females and their weights range from 250 to nearly 400 grams. I want these to go to homes that are familiar with this breed. They are huge and need lots of room to roam and they are very sensitive to stress. They are not pets per say , i can handle them but very carefully as even a change of dress (dark colors) will cause them to stress and try to bite and defend their areas. They are not for beginners and i have spent a lot of time acclimating them. Whoever gets them i feel you will be very happy with them as they are gorgeous and just soooo large! I am asking $150.00 per Meller plus shipping which is $55.00. I DO NOT send my chameleons in cloth bags as this really stresses the Meller but i place mine in custom boxes with perches and foilage. With that being said feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 502-819-5386. Slainte! Ruth and Steve

You can see pictures of them here https://www.chameleonforums.com/big-bold-beautiful-meet-my-melleri-94855/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom