Melleri Wanted

There is a 1 year old male in San Diego on CG... That is all I know.
I just went to look but remember yesterday I put in HIDE mode. To tempting... Hope you can pull it up, he had full nose horned and looked awesome.

Last edited:
Ive been looking at his enclosures. Do they have an easy way to hook up a misting system? How about top to bottom airflow? It's hard to tell in the pics on the website...

Ive been looking at his enclosures. Do they have an easy way to hook up a misting system? How about top to bottom airflow? It's hard to tell in the pics on the website...
Misting system hooks up easily, there's a pluggable hole on top that you can put the nozzle through. There's vents in the front door, screen top, and you can get vents in the back as well. So it promotes the chimney effect/ventilation.

My enclosure is the 48x24x48. I think it has 5 plugged per-drilled holes. Remove the plug slide in the misting nozzle and lock it down with the washer. The front opens with two doors that open towards you. Each door has a cut out where the viewing plexiglass gets screwed in. The air flow come from 4 large mesh openings. It looks super clean. If you zoom in on the pic you can see the screen

Attachments

• 68BC12E4-6458-4583-963E-C0D9B8E13BE9.jpeg
    68BC12E4-6458-4583-963E-C0D9B8E13BE9.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 92
  • F601C7B1-AD4D-4201-949C-7F5FFEE553FC.jpeg
    F601C7B1-AD4D-4201-949C-7F5FFEE553FC.jpeg
    413.4 KB · Views: 99
My enclosure is the 48x24x48. I think it has 5 plugged per-drilled holes. Remove the plug slide in the misting nozzle and lock it down with the washer. The front opens with two doors that open towards you. Each door has a cut out where the viewing plexiglass gets screwed in. The air flow come from 4 large mesh openings. It looks super clean. If you zoom in on the pic you can see the screen
Can I PM you for some more details on the enclosure / setup? Don't want to hijack this thread.

Back
Top Bottom