Melleri Discovery update?

MSAquatics

Hey,
Since I'm new to this forum, it may have already been discussed, but where did Kristina Francis go? Looked like she was very active until 2009, then no more updates to the MD site, and no posts on here. I've never met her but I know her site inside & out. I hope she's writing a book, that would be great.

Leland

Hey,
Since I'm new to this forum, it may have already been discussed, but where did Kristina Francis go? Looked like she was very active until 2009, then no more updates to the MD site, and no posts on here. I've never met her but I know her site inside & out. I hope she's writing a book, that would be great.

Leland

Kristina left the hobby a few years ago. She does not update melleri discovery, and does not come on the forum.
But she is on face book and you can see her 2 now hobbies. She loves pugs, and she designs Ceramic Horses, that go for $$$. Still her wonderful self.

Oh wow, I would never have guessed she would leave a hobby she was so obviously obsessed with. Thanks for the update.

Leland

She was great to hang with! Really a fun person. Lets hope after a while she returns.

Carl

Back
Top Bottom