Melleri breeding :)

Lmao eggs are nerve wracking for all of us, even those who have infertile veiled or Panthers. You have a fertile captive melleri I will keep positive thoughts your way for both the mama and the developing eggs

Lmao eggs are nerve wracking for all of us, even those who have infertile veiled or Panthers. You have a fertile captive melleri I will keep positive thoughts your way for both the mama and the developing eggs
Thank a lot :) yeah! im alway aware and anxious about this! so many bad ending story :(

soo... 106 eggs later im here sadly to take a look on 106 infertiles eggs :/ i dont know where is the problem.. male of female infertility? anyway my other female might be gravid too so i will get this clues fixed in a couples of month!

My female have a full recovery, look amazing and in a good shape (too me that is a good news and the most important one)

Keep you in touch with the other female ;)

I agree the most important thing is health of the female, everything as far as the fertility may be fine, just may have not been correct time and missed the best time for fertilization or something else. But you can always try again. Right now just make sure everything goes well otherwise ^^

I agree the most important thing is health of the female, everything as far as the fertility may be fine, just may have not been correct time and missed the best time for fertilization or something else. But you can always try again. Right now just make sure everything goes well otherwise ^^
Melleri is one cluch a year so I have to wait until next year for mad Hattie :/ but good news! My other female Dinah showed gravid coloration today:)

Back
Top Bottom