Meet Worm

Hey everyone. I don't believe I have properly introduced Worm to you yet. And his colors are coming so I thought I would show him to y'all and hopefully get some questions answered. Here he is...

image.jpg

image (1).jpg

image (3).jpg

image (2).jpg

I was so happy when I saw the blue and yellow coming in. I don't know if you can see it, but even when the colors aren't fully showing, he looks so cool and handsome😂. I have had him for a little over a year now and I was wondering if his size is a little small for his age or is his size fine. When I got him he may have been about half that size, but I don't exactly know how fast they grow. Also he has some bumps on his tail (about 10) and I was hoping yall could tell me what it is and how to fix it.

image (4).jpg

image (5).jpg

image (6).jpg

image (7).jpg

image (8).jpg

I am very worried. Please help if you have any information.

Hey everyone. I don't believe I have properly introduced Worm to you yet. And his colors are coming so I thought I would show him to y'all and hopefully get some questions answered. Here he is...

View attachment 328191

View attachment 328192

View attachment 328193

View attachment 328194

I was so happy when I saw the blue and yellow coming in. I don't know if you can see it, but even when the colors aren't fully showing, he looks so cool and handsome😂. I have had him for a little over a year now and I was wondering if his size is a little small for his age or is his size fine. When I got him he may have been about half that size, but I don't exactly know how fast they grow. Also he has some bumps on his tail (about 10) and I was hoping yall could tell me what it is and how to fix it.

View attachment 328195

View attachment 328196

View attachment 328197

View attachment 328198

View attachment 328199

I am very worried. Please help if you have any information.
I have no idea about the bumps but I think it is a she.

What supplements do you use and how often and heavily for each. I'm particularly looking for calcium, phos, D3 and type of vitamin A.

How long has the blue and yellow been there?
You need to look into providing a laybin in her cage ASAP.

Can you show me the back of the heels please?
How long has the blue and yellow been there?
I noticed her color change a couple of days ago, so maybe a week or two.

image (9).jpg

image (10).jpg

She is a little dark right now because her mister wen't off and she hates water, so don't worry about her darkness

How old is she? How much have you been feeding her in a week lately? (Number of insects and type of insects, etc)
What's the basking temperature?

The tail bumps could be a nutrient imbalance.

What UVB light do you use...be specific please...long linear or spiral, brand, etc.?

I use crickets. I feed her about 6-8 everyday.
Basking temperature, about 72 degrees, but that is with the basking light off for the night. I have a switch that turns the basking light of at night.
UVB Light - This is what I use

ZOO MED ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Mini Reptile Lamp, 13-Watt -  Chewy.com

I hate to tell you, but you're using the wrong UVB light...its recommended that you use the long linear reptisun 5.0 tube uvb light or the Arcadia long linear 6% UVB light. @Beman can tell you more about this.

Back
Top Bottom