Meet the real Sonny, the Trioceros Jacksonii Xantholophus

Yes, my imported from Kenya, full adult male is around 110. He might be pushing his weight limit just a little. I see a bit of fat poking out behind his casque in the picture above.
I just weight Sonny again and he hit 144 gram :oops:, he isn´t fat and still has his ´skinny lines´, he also is pretty active. He roams a lot through his free range or even the reptile room, but that´s the time of the year. Also he went on full body shed for second time in 5 weeks, last time before was November last year.

Also got that feeling his horns keep growing.

4.jpg

👏🏻👏🏻 I pulled the trigger today and Sonny belongs here. Good thing is the missus is directly in love with him and sorry for his “small” enclosure outside. So, the problem new enclosure is therewith tackled.

For now, Sonny will stay outside, in a planted butterfly cage, due perfect temps for upcoming 2 weeks. In the meantime I can create his final enclosure (maybe free range).

Personality is already considered as extremely mild and he ate directly a locust from my hand. Also during misting he took a long, long drink.

His ride home as a brave co-rider
View attachment 306986

His first outside tree time
View attachment 306987

Sonny says Hi CF
View attachment 306988
I just found one crossing the road about a week ago ,come to find out a breeder years ago let all of them go and I guess they thrives ,so there everywhere,didn't know that so I was super excited,and plus if u turn the shower on ,no matter where he's at ,he's going to go get in that shower ,stands right in it ,he's not mean ,he's a big sweet heart , with tail and all he's almost the length of my arm ,but I'm so happy to have him

Back
Top Bottom