Meet the family!!!

Thezillaman21

Avid Member
I thought I would take the time to show off all the critters that live in my room.... so here we go...

first up is zilla mymale kinyongia multituberculata
full

thezillaman21-albums-more-zilla-picture14949-great-shot.html

this weirdo likes the camara to much... cuz he is a ham!
full

his is my newest family member Tanzania!:D:D:D
she is a female kinyongia multi (7-15-12):)
her dad is C(a) and her mom is E(a) from Louis "SEECO":eek: DeMais...
BTW Louis she still has that new chameleon smell. lol
full

thezillaman21-albums-tanzania-picture18821-8120335810-969d9120d6-m.html

More pics later of her...

this is my gecko when he was young I dont take alot of pics of him...he bites:(:eek::(

thezillaman21-albums-some-my-other-pets-picture18823-little-leo.html

there is also bugs and fish but they are not as pretty:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice chams! you should post some pics of your horses in the pets and other reptiles. I would love to see all of thgem!!

Zilla is so handsome. I love the photo of him looking right at the camera. Tanzania is adorable and looks like she will be a very lovely lady. I'm not able to see your gecko. Maybe it's just my phone.

Nice Chams, I especially like Zilla looking at the camera :) There is something special about that new cham smell too though........which reminds me that I haven't had a new lizard in ages.........:D

Yeah I don't know why the picture won't come up. There should be three of Zilla, two of Tanzania and one of Leo. They are all on my profile.

Nice Chams, I especially like Zilla looking at the camera :) There is something special about that new cham smell too though........which reminds me that I haven't had a new lizard in ages.........:D

You should see what he does to the camara if I get it too close he starts licking it. And when I try to get him to fire up with a mirror he just try's to make friends with it. No color up just gets googley eyes. He might be a bit on the looney side...

Back
Top Bottom