Meet Rusko (Texas Rangers little one)

gr33n

Sorry for the delays on getting pics, between work, school and my phone crashing, here they are!!!

Rusko is a make Ambanja hatched 10-10-2011. He is already showing some blue right behind his eyes. Think this one will be a stunner. That and already has an attitude, just my luck!!

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

Sweet! He is going to be a stunner! If i had room I would def have one of Rangers babies. You couldn't have gotten him from nicer folks. Lee and Amanda rock!

Good looking dude, I also wish I had room for a baby from ranger. He is amazing and I'm sure your little guy will b too. Keep us updated on his growth!

Looks like he is going to be just as handsome as his Dad! Congratulations on your new edition :)

Man its about time:) lol just kiding. Are those pics why he was shedding ? Man I can't wait to see him grown he I love that guys pattern and the color on his head seem to be showing up more :) looks like he has a good home.

Man its about time:) lol just kiding. Are those pics why he was shedding ? Man I can't wait to see him grown he I love that guys pattern and the color on his head seem to be showing up more :) looks like he has a good home.

Yep. Started shedding about an hour before texted you. I'll keep updating this thread as he gets older!

Thanks for the nice words everyone!!

Ha ha thats cool if you look at his tail on the second picture it looks like he is getting little red bars on his tail:D

Badass name, and I love the fake weed plants! We use um! Wub wub wub wub.

Back
Top Bottom