Meet "ReKs" [Furcifer verrucosus]

xrowdac

IMG_20170108_155100-02.jpeg
After my panther died, didnt stop wanting a replacement :( 2 weeks later a new batch came to the shop.. variety of wild things (wc) :love: there i met Reks , seems tuff like a pitbull so i said fuck im getting him..and so i did..
only this time around i had a better understanding with chameleon care...still learning tho...plus i upgraded my setup to MistKing System. (y)Special shout out to Marty of Mistking genial guy..

Quick Observation on him;
* ...these species drink a lot...
*... Grabs really hard where nails seems to embed to my flesh (not sure if all are same)
*....Sleeps in a diff.shape...more elongated vs. Curled up (my phanter)
*....not to shy with mist/water shower.
*.... he goes upside down clingin to ceiling

IMG_20170116_190112_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170110_183949.jpg

I congratulate you on your new asset tho I do not think it may have been the smartest move to acquire a wild caught animal of a species not a lot of people have.
Especially since your experience is still very limited.

In any case, good luck!

I congratulate you on your new asset tho I do not think it may have been the smartest move to acquire a wild caught animal of a species not a lot of people have.
Especially since your experience is still very limited.

In any case, good luck!

Agree:), but here in HONGKONG we dont have any options, only Wild ones are available..... so far so good not yet dead...

thanks GUYS... ohh stretching./yawn ? @Kristen Wilkins Basking temp is 28 degrees only from where he stands (white branch), coz the dome where the halogen sits is pretty deep thats around 10 inches from bulb tip to the wood branch top surface.

@kelly you also got a spiny?

The shop told me this can grow a bit big...thats if im lucky to reach that point... ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new Cham
What type of feeders are available in Hong Kong ?

thanks, All types of feeders are available, anything that you can think of:) (no BS) we have it here. but i usually stick with crickets.

Guys?? anyone knows how to measure the cham? is it from tip of nose to tip of the tail? or just measure the body from nose to ass?
o_O

@timw1 hi tim....

Guys did it ever occur to you that if u do feed your CHAM with a variety of feeders, over time they will get picky? like they'll just ignore the food u currently have in stock.(cricks) ummm..more like a pregnancy cravings amongst women.. o_O

thanks GUYS... ohh stretching./yawn ? @Kristen Wilkins Basking temp is 28 degrees only from where he stands (white branch), coz the dome where the halogen sits is pretty deep thats around 10 inches from bulb tip to the wood branch top surface.

@kelly you also got a spiny?

The shop told me this can grow a bit big...thats if im lucky to reach that point... ;)
No I have an Amobile panther

It's ok. Happens. I killed my first Panther...he got really sick and was a baby. I got this one older. He is great though. Don't give up. We all have more new things to learn. Yours looks awesome. Best of luck!!

Back
Top Bottom