Meet Pickle Rick! (Baby Nosy Mitsio X)

GoodKarma19

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm excited to announce the pending arrival of my second chameleon: Pickle Rick! :love:

Pickle Rick's part of a Nosy Mitsio x Nosy Faly/Ambilobe cross locale breeding project titled "Tour of Madagascar" by Lisa over at Chronic Chameleon, and hatched on April 26th. The photos above are Rick at 7 weeks old, and he'll be coming home to me sometime in August. :) I'm very excited for my little mystery boy to color up!! :D

Older clutch mate (4mo):

Sire (Nosy Mitsio):

Dam's brother (Nosy Faly/Ambilobe):

Grandsires (dam's side; Nosy Faly, YBBB Ambilobe):

Congrats!! He’s a cutie! I love the green!
Congrats on your baby
Congratulations! What a cutie!
Ohhh s#!t, best keep pickle rick well away from them rats ;) lol. Love the name, congrats!

Thank you!! :D I'm very excited for my little guy... I wasn't sure if it was going to happen or not, but I couldn't resist!

And yes, I had some fun with naming... can you tell I've recently rewatched season 3? :LOL: He's likely going to be predominantly green, and i just couldn't resist! I'll be sure to keep him away from rats. Don't want him having any smart ideas, after all! :p

Yay cham babies are the best type of babies. They don’t cry!

Truth! I like to enjoy human babies in small doses, ideally with one of the parents close by so I can hand the wee one back if they start to get fussy! :ROFLMAO:

Cant wait to see how that YBBB comes out in Rick. You know I love my YBBB :LOL:

Cheers to the newest baby! Pesto is no longer the youngest in the pack!
I love your heritage story and name for this little guy fits together nicely!! His parents are beautiful, this little guy will be fun to watch develop!!

Thank you!! :D I'm very interested to see how he colors up... he's a proper mystery baby, and he has some really awesome genes in his line!! I love all of the lines he has going on, so I definitely won't be disappointed however he turns out. :) There will be a ridiculous number of pictures once my boy gets home!!

August is not that far away :eek: It will be awesome watching Pickle grow up! So much color variation in there I can't wait to see what his mature colors end up being!

Not much longer now at all!! I need to hustle and get his enclosure done and settled in... I wish the weather would be more cooperative! He's going to be a properly spoiled little brat. :love:

I'm excited to announce the pending arrival of my second chameleon: Pickle Rick! :love:

View attachment 238513

View attachment 238514

Pickle Rick's part of a Nosy Mitsio x Nosy Faly/Ambilobe cross locale breeding project titled "Tour of Madagascar" by Lisa over at Chronic Chameleon, and hatched on April 26th. The photos above are Rick at 7 weeks old, and he'll be coming home to me sometime in August. :) I'm very excited for my little mystery boy to color up!! :D

Older clutch mate (4mo):

View attachment 238517

Sire (Nosy Mitsio):

View attachment 238515

Dam's brother (Nosy Faly/Ambilobe):

View attachment 238516

Grandsires (dam's side; Nosy Faly, YBBB Ambilobe):

View attachment 238518
View attachment 238519
Oh my goodness how did I miss this . Congratulations . Do you have a name in mind ??

Back
Top Bottom