Meet my panthers

chachilla

Established Member
Here is a picture of my male Nosy Be, Poseidon. He is about 6 months old.
IMG_0051.jpg

This is my male Sambava Charlie, he is huge and is almost 1 1/2 years old.
IMG_0025.jpg

This is Charlie's girl, Penelope. She is also a Sambava and is older than him by a few months and is pregnant.
IMG_0058.jpg

Finally, this is no name at the moment. He is a Ambilobe and is about 6 months old as well.
IMG_0032.jpg

Each of these guys have their own personalities. Penelope is as mean as they can come and is ready to bite anyone who dares places their hand in her territory. Where as Charlie will do a quick bluff and then give up and be like O.K. you called me on it. "No name" is all about being taken out of his cage so he can roam around. Its funny, as soon as he see's me, he's at the front of the cage just waiting for the door to open so he can get out. Poseidon, just likes to be left alone. Give me food, water and shelter and we will be great friends as long as you continue to give me my necessities.

Poseidon, just likes to be left alone. Give me food, water and shelter and we will be great friends as long as you continue to give me my necessities.

LOL This is exactly how my Nosey Be is!

You have beautiful chameleons, I bet your Sambava babies are going to be amazing.

The Nosy Be came from Tiki Tiki Reptiles. The two Sambavas came from Chameleon Northwest and the males sire is the Torch and the females sire is Rantabe. The Ambilobe came from chameleonsonly (KAMMERFLAGE KREATIONS) and his sire is "Odre-ahy!" (Oh My!).

Back
Top Bottom