meet my new girl

dreamforthedead

After loosing Mia suddenly nearly 4weeks ago the house seemed empty and there was a big gap in my heart that was pretty unbearable I had to have a new one. Went to see a friend in his shop and although there were babies it was this 6/7 month old girl that stood out to me, I've spent 3weeks thinking about her well yesterday I brought her home. She is a lot smaller than she should be for her age as she was kept in a viv with 2 other girls and I guess it was a fight for food but I reckon she'll be a proper little beaut in no time once she's on the right amount of food and shoot up. She's settled in lovely, never hissed, gaped and will happily walk on to you she seems to love being free ranged too. This morning she had a really good drink and took 5 crickets from my hand. She is absolutely adorable, I've named her Layla, here she is.
IMG-20120508-WA0003.jpg

Nice looking lil girl you got there. Congrats..

long nails... i read somewhere that that mean receptive. Do you have a laying bin for her?

Oh Ashleigh, I am so chuffed for you! Layla is beautiful! :D:D May you both have many happy years together! I look forward to seeing more pics of her! So pleased for you, hun xx

There is something extra special about the girls. I got Amy a week after I lost Lily, and everything felt right again. Oddly enough, just having Monty doesn't feel odd. It's hard to explain! I had 3 chams in October when I brought Monty home, and now it's just him. He is a spoilt boy and gets treated like royalty!:D

Ashleigh she is perfect! In the picture she doesn't look underweight, all her nails intact, yes Layla seems perfect for you. I know you aren't replacing Mia, you are just adding layla to your heart.:) I do love her pose, it shows she is a shy, modest girl.

There is something extra special about the girls. I got Amy a week after I lost Lily, and everything felt right again. Oddly enough, just having Monty doesn't feel odd. It's hard to explain! I had 3 chams in October when I brought Monty home, and now it's just him. He is a spoilt boy and gets treated like royalty!:D

Yeah I feel complete again, the house feels home again now that there is another girl in the free range. Its amazing the affects chameleons have on you! Monty is just a cutie, I love looking at his pics on facebook he seems such a cheeky chap.

Ashleigh she is perfect! In the picture she doesn't look underweight, all her nails intact, yes Layla seems perfect for you. I know you aren't replacing Mia, you are just adding layla to your heart.:) I do love her pose, it shows she is a shy, modest girl.

Thanks Laurie, she's gonna fit in lovely with my lot. I wouldnt say she's so much underweight its more the actual size of her, everything is tiny her crest is just a little lump. Lol

Her nails look nice and long and strong, and her legs are nice and straight, so maybe she is just meant to be small and dainty! Something that neither Lily nor Amy were, lol!:eek: I'm sure she will do really well with you taking great care of her!

A BIG congrats Ashleigh! Layla is such a lovely little lady. It will be such fun to watch her grow up in your pictures. :)

Her nails look nice and long and strong, and her legs are nice and straight, so maybe she is just meant to be small and dainty! Something that neither Lily nor Amy were, lol!:eek: I'm sure she will do really well with you taking great care of her!

Yeah maybe she is meant to just be small but either way she's lovely. Mia weren't small either lol

Congrats Ashleigh - she does look sweet, she has very long nails for a petite little girl though :) It's cool she settled in so well and so quickly.
I like Lauries comment about being shy, looks like you did get lucky again........my girl is pretty small too, but maybe a bit more demure.......
Without further ado, here comes the very obvious welcome to the forums to little Layla - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEPeTL6ol6c&feature=related :D

Congrats Ashleigh - she does look sweet, she has very long nails for a petite little girl though :) It's cool she settled in so well and so quickly.
I like Lauries comment about being shy, looks like you did get lucky again........my girl is pretty small too, but maybe a bit more demure.......
Without further ado, here comes the very obvious welcome to the forums to little Layla - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEPeTL6ol6c&feature=related :D

Yeah her nails are long and bloody sharp too I have a couple of nice little scratches from her already. So far so good, she's a little sweetie only got her eating crickets at the mo she just looks at grass hoppers and worms as if they are alien to her but hey least she's eating. I'll have her boogieing to that song in no time! :p

Back
Top Bottom