Meet my new cham

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Say hello to Ezhno. He is a cross ambanja(87.5%) / Nosy Be(12.5%). Ezhno is around three months old and is eating and drinking very well. I dont have any good pics of him yet, as he still becomes a little stressed when I am near. I sat and watched him for a while today; he became more relaxed and I could really see some nice color coming in. Unfortunately, I didnt have my camera with me.

• Picture 1: Ezhno exploring his basking area. This was taken on the first day I received him. I used a lot of magnification, but you can tell how small he is by comparing him to the nearby Shefflera leaves.

• Picture 2: another pic taken on the day I received him.

• Picture 3: a pic of Ezhno's father (9 months).

• Picture 4: another pic of Ezhno's father (12 months). Yes, this is the same chameleon.

Will post a few more pics below.

Attachments

• arrival1.jpg
    arrival1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 291
  • arrival2.jpg
    arrival2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Bungo9mo.jpg
    Bungo9mo.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 266
  • Bungo12m.jpg
    Bungo12m.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Picture 1: Ezhno's Grandfather (Glorifindel)
  • Picture 2: Ezhno's Grandfather (Spiderman)
  • Picture 3: Same cham as pic 2

I will be posting more pics of Ezhno soon.

Attachments

• Glorifindel-4.jpg
    Glorifindel-4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 293
  • spiderman.jpg
    spiderman.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 259
  • spiderman2.jpg
    spiderman2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 239
great chams, I think I might have to get me one of those. If you dont mind, would you post more pics as the cham grows?. Nice looking though, I am jealous!!

It has been about a week and a half. Ezhno has been eating and drinking like a sumo westler. First pic is of ezhno hunting a silkworm. In the second pic, I had just put him back in his cage after sunning outside (while I cleaned his cage). He is starting to show some green coloring as well as a little orange.

Attachments

• 6-07-05.jpg
    6-07-05.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 332
  • 6-09-05.jpg
    6-09-05.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 245
Hello Ezhno :)

Very nice Brad. I can see very faint orange bars i think. And some green areas too. Its like a mystery with him being a cross. Hope to see more pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom