Meet Lola My Fiona and Amos Little Girl

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My husband has decided to let me keep two babies so in addition to Hammy, I will keep this sweet little girl that we have named Lola.

Welcome to our family Lola!

Babies%203%204%2018%20672_zpserjcnot6.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20659_zpsn1mxu9mz.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20214_zps4oum1sop.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20195_zpss3hm5u8k.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20669_zpswibwuxuh.jpg

Is she that sweet little girl you had your eye on while we were there? She is a sweetheart...and lucky to have you.

Yes, that’s the one. Thank you for your kind words.

Aww, she's beautiful! I always say no more chams when one of mine passes, but always seem to get another.

Thank you Tiff. I’m sure one day this little girl will break my heart but I’m going to enjoy her while I can.

Too cute!

Thank you Tim!

She's adorable. I really wish I could have one of Amos' children, but I'm so tied up with work and all my free time is going to my male veiled. Maybe in the future ill have the opportunity to own one of your amazing babies jann.

Thank you Bobby. I too wish you could have one of my babies.

She’s precious, Jann! I’m so glad you have the opportunity to keep both a little girl and boy. I know they will be spoiled rotten - they’re very lucky!

Deb

Thank you Deb!

She is very pretty!

Thank you!

OK, I called this - what do I win? :D And I'm going to get the song "Lola" stuck in my head every time I see pics of her, which wouldn't be a bad thing except I only know about 2 lines...

I am so in love with her it would have broke my heart to send her away and I think Mike finally got that.

@absolutbill ...here you go...
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?lyrics=1158

@jannb Lola is a cute! Can't wait to see her all grown up!

Thank you Lynda!

Lola has no idea how lucky she is. I love the name!
I think your husband deserves an award :)

She’s a little sweetie! I think my husband fell for her too.

Ahh, cute!! I wish I can have more than one cham, haha! Have fun with her! Can't wait to see more of her!

Thank you! Let me know if things change. I still need good homes for 12 of them.

She has the cutest little toe socks, ever!

I can see why you are keeping her. Her markings are going to be stunning!

Thank you Michelle! She does have cute little pink toes! ❤️

Here ya go Michelle,

Complete with lyrics...

And now it is stuck in my head too.... o_O

I’m singing Lola to Lola now. :D

OK, I called this - what do I win? :D And I'm going to get the song "Lola" stuck in my head every time I see pics of her, which wouldn't be a bad thing except I only know about 2 lines...
Don't worry. Just remember the chorus for all of the popular songs, and just go "da da da, or nana na!" for the rest of it, and you will be one of the coolest people around. :cool:

I did have a horrible roommate in college who named his 80's Toyota Lola, and would sing this non-stop. So, while I'm sure the lyrics are in the recesses of my brain to pull them out is going to trigger some PTSD (and no disrespect intended for any of you who truly suffer from PTSD, but if you knew this guy you'd understand!) :D

Back
Top Bottom