Meet heathen!!

Cainschams

Hey guys this is my new ambilobe male from Chuck G at heroicchameleons.com I went to the hamburg show in June and got this guy for my birthday. Chuck also gave me a shirt for my bday. Chuck was the only person there that had even a decent set up for chamelons and his was very nice. There were a lot of sickly looking, intergrated species, tubs of mellers, and other dispicable things being done to the chams. I would recommend chuck to anyone and had a good experience meeting him even though I had celebrated my bday a little to hard the night before:eek:

Heathen is around 5 months old and looking to be a stunner! He had a slight tail injury when younger and less than a half inch of it is gone. Besides that he is perfect.

Sorry but I didnt get to use a really good camera this time so excuse the quality. On with the show!

Picture329.jpg

Picture330.jpg

Picture333.jpg

Picture336.jpg

SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST KEEP LOOKING!

Mrs fireball having a bad hair day:rolleyes:
Picture342.jpg

D.H. enjoying his large outside enclosure.
Picture344.jpg

Heathen starting to look pretty yellow!
Picture364.jpg

AND DRUMROLL!
Picture363.jpg

He's beautiful!

I've seen Chuck set up at shows before. He sets a good example that I wish more would follow.
I've only been to Hamburg once, and I have no intention of going again. I was so disappointed with the way most of the animals were treated.

Very nice Chain!
I'm really digging your outdoor enclosures.
Heathen is nice, too.
I really like when green background ambilobes fire up with a yellow background.
You need to get that guy a matching female.;)

Good luck,
justin

I'm lovin' that new male. He is giving off some nice orange colors at such a young age. I have a couple of females that would be perfect for him! ;)

David

wow

he is stunning u got a house full of boys i think i saw one girl ..... thats one busy lady and a bunch of frustrated males lol .
.... new meaning to wait ur turn lol

What an awesome male...and only 5 months! I think I may have 2 of Mrs. Fireballs brothers. Is here sire Fireball?

What an awesome male...and only 5 months! I think I may have 2 of Mrs. Fireballs brothers. Is here sire Fireball?

She sure is ad she is one of the best looking females I have ever seen. Like I said she was having a bad hairday. You can check my photo albums to get her beautiful coloring. I would really like to see how her brothers turned out you should post some pics please.

Dra, I do have a house full of boys but my first clutch of babies are mostly girls.

Spatulars, Dh greens are nice he fires up yellow with some red/blueish bars he is really a unique guy you can also check my albums for pics if you are curious of his fire up colors.

Davider, send me some pics of the females sire maybe we can make a deal or do some trading, let me know.

Justin, thanks a lot I do need him a nice mate. Thanks for the cage comments. Im not the best at woodworking but I can make what I need.

Sepioteuthis, Thank you, I also was really bummed out when I went up there and saw everything. I pretty much went up there knowing I was going to get something of Chuck but still wanted to check everything else up there. It truly was dispicable. There was this HUGE mellers in an aquarium and it barely fit in it. Tubs of mellers clinging on to each other and many other things I didnt like to see. I agree with you I really dont have the urge to go up there again. The N.A.R.B.C I think was the name of it in the Dulles expo center was a real treat. They seemed to have better animals and care than at Hamburg besides Chuck of course.

Thanks everyone else for the replies, I cant wait to see this guy in another year.

Cain,I knew I should have kept that one! You are obviously taking good care of him. I will hold a couple of my males back from Batman,he is getting up there in chameleon years. I currently have 80 blue bar ambilobes babies that will be ready soon.Thanks for the compliments everyone.Nothing wrong with a big head!

I got an ambilobe male that very same day from chuck i also got a ch mellers from him i agree if your gonna spend a buck do it with chuck the man knows his s**t when it comes to chameleons

Cain, he is gorgeous!! Chuck's got some outstanding breeders.

I'm getting one of Chuck's babies on Thursday and I can't wait! One of Batman's babies, 3.5 months and already AMAZING (He's been sending me photos of him)!
Chuck is a great guy, wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend.
www.heroicchameleons.com

Has anyone seen a male ofspring from fireball?

I have a female, and Ive seen 1 or two others, including cains.. with females, but no one with a male offspring.

Just wonderin.

Back
Top Bottom