Meet Eragon

Angelwolf

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey everyone! I have not been on in quite a while, but I still think of you all!

Anyway, my search for a very sweet boy has finally come to an end! Meet Eragon!

He is so sweet, and beautiful! He is getting his grown up pjs already and is going to have a lot of blue. He is settling in nicely and once he finishes his shed and has a few days to get comfortable, I will post more pictures. And once he grows up, he will get to meet his girlfriend, Emma. Even if he doesn't know it, yet. LOL!

She's doing great! Still comes out every time I open the cage and often fights me about going back in! She's slowed way down on laying. Still hasn't laid again, since her last clutch. She gets about 5 bugs every 3 days and I have her temps down with a 50w blue daylight bulb. I don't think I have any new pics, because she's mid-shed right now, but I will definitely be getting some soon.

The dreaded LPS. However, they're not like the big corporate stores. They actually maintain proper misting, provide cover in the cages, and have knowledgeable, experienced people caring for them. He has been receiving dusted crickets and even caught and ate one while I was there watching. They had a dripper running and you can see, he's not a neonate. He's about 3 months old. He's about the same size as Emma was when she arrived here. And he seems to be used to human interaction, unlike the last one they had in there. That one was straight up NASTY!

Back
Top Bottom