Meet Apollo!

joshuadh2310

Established Member
so I wanted to keep him a secret for many more months but I figured since I posted him in the photo contest I should go ahead and share him with everyone. Apollo is my 23 month old male orange eye parsonii. His hatch date was 5/14/15 and he is doing so good in my care. He is very friendly and loves to eat right from my hand. Everything looks good to me but if anyone spots something feel free to let me know. Here are some pics of him and his free range. His birthday is coming up here soon and I am excited! I have so many pics of him but I will keep it simple and not flood this thread with them lol.

IMG_0951.PNG

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0897.JPG

I am very surprised with how far a long his colors are compared to his size. His size is actually a little bit under what I'd expect for his age (not weight so much, but length) he'll probably have a growth spurt soon and eat you out of house and home in the process. But his colors are more what I've seen from like 2 1/2 year olds... maybe I am wrong XD but god knows he's a beauty and will be putting you through your paces soon enough like they all do. Spoiled buggers.

I am very surprised with how far a long his colors are compared to his size. His size is actually a little bit under what I'd expect for his age (not weight so much, but length) he'll probably have a growth spurt soon and eat you out of house and home in the process. But his colors are more what I've seen from like 2 1/2 year olds... maybe I am wrong XD but god knows he's a beauty and will be putting you through your paces soon enough like they all do. Spoiled buggers.
I am honestly suprised too. If you remember the pics we got of him before I got him it was hard to see and he didn't show much color but now every day is always bright and shows so much color. He really started to pop after his only shed with me. From my understanding right now he is just coming out of winter so he really only eats about 5-6 large roaches a day. I'm sure he would eat more if I was home all day and fed him through out the day but I'm not so I feed him until he shows no interest in them anymore. I don't like to put roaches in his feeder cup because the dubias somehow get out and I find them wich is weird idk if it's him letting them out somehow or what lol

Thanks guys! Me and him had a problem this morning with his free range trying to kill him!!!! But we fixed it well sorta.... when something gets out of place it drives me absolutely mad

Back
Top Bottom