Meanwhile at Nightanole's work...

nightanole

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just solder these 60 pieces they say, its easy you have a microscope...

Those are some tiny resistors! I have successfully soldered ones that small onto an esc ( electronic speed controller ) to fix my drone, but it sure wasn’t easy!

Just use these, they are twice as big lol
View attachment 248105
Are they the same ohms as the smaller ones? I just took one with the same value off of a junk flight controller. What do you do for work, I would imagine if you have all those resistors something to do with electronics. I have a degree in electronic technology. Didn’t know anyone else on here was into that kind of thing.

I have a Allen Bradley PLC I’m thinking about hooking up to my chameleon electronics just for shits and giggles lol.

Are they the same ohms as the smaller ones? I just took one with the same value off of a junk flight controller. What do you do for work, I would imagine if you have all those resistors something to do with electronics. I have a degree in electronic technology. Didn’t know anyone else on here was into that kind of thing.

I have a Allen Bradley PLC I’m thinking about hooking up to my chameleon electronics just for shits and giggles lol.

Those are capacitors. "Generally" the bigger the capacitor with the same value, the more voltage it can take. So the 402 sized .1uf cap in the first pic would handle 10 volts or something, and the 805 sized .1uf cap in the second pic would handle 50 volts or something.

With resistors, the bigger the package, the more power it can dissipate. So the little ones you use, might only handle 1/8th watts, but a much bigger one with leads might handle 1/2 watt.

I make ITAR avionics. Basically my job is to make things that are not allowed to be made outside of the USA. Occasionally i do get to make sensors for non military contracts, made an accelerometer for the google self driving car project, and they called it a "door stop" because they couldnt figure out the default password, that was written on the calibration sheet...

Back
Top Bottom