Mean green machine doesn't like cold

jacksonchamnew

Avid Member
Got 70 in the house yesterday. Guess I will turn on heater one of these days. Mobile, Alabama.

Attachments

• meangreenmachine.jpg
    meangreenmachine.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 53
I keep my house at 70 as well, and my veiled does the same thing. So I run the fogger to get it warmer. Do you have a thermometer and humidity gauge in your enclosure? I keep my cham in a warmer room, but still keep the temperature accurate.

I keep my house at 70 as well, and my veiled does the same thing. So I run the fogger to get it warmer. Do you have a thermometer and humidity gauge in your enclosure? I keep my cham in a warmer room, but still keep the temperature accurate.
Putting another thermometer with probe in there. Other one went in roach bin and got vaseline on lead.

I would not run a foggier in the daytime. They should only be used s few hours in the wee hours of the morning, like 2 to 5 am.

I would not run a foggier in the daytime. They should only be used s few hours in the wee hours of the morning, like 2 to 5 am.
I run the fogger in the mornings when it is cold. And if the humidity/ temp is lower than it should be. And even in the evenings. So only when it's cold.

Thank you everyone for you help! I have learned so much from you guys! I completely understand! ????

Last edited:
0F2B6F00-C1E0-482C-B623-04596CD3BC9A.jpeg

I noticed this what looks like a bubble. I am just wondering if this is normal?? I made an arrow pointing at it. I dunno it could be normal just making sure?

Back
Top Bottom