Mealworm farm!

SageTheVeiled

Okay earlier I found a pupa in my mealworm tub, asked people on forums what it was, they told me, I was hooked immediately, ordered 3k mealworms online and bought 350 at petsmart.....Funny part is the ones at Petsmart SUCK! Most were dead and they truely only come in like 50s instead of the 100 ur paying for. Is online better? I ordered from MullberryFarms. Anyways I got the whole setup, everything is in (besides the online order), and they are munching away at the cereal and leafy greens :) I hope it's sucessful!

I'd breed waxworms, chameleons tend to like the moths more than the beetles in my experience. Especially if you hold it by one wing and it flaps around getting it's attention.

Well crickets hate me man...They die on me in a week...No matter what I use! I might get silkworms but they're expensive as fuck and hard to breed (considering they turn into darn moths that are impossible to keep).

Just did :D I took my other exo terra cage and put the crickets in and set it up just like they asked. Thanks! I love these forums!

Back
Top Bottom