Mealworm beetles?

JuniorC

Avid Member
So I saw the actual Mealworms turn into a bettle that works good for clean up crew for my dubias. Just wanna make sure this is correct and if so can I just order some Mealworms and leave them in the cup until they turn into beetles? Or is there a better way? Thanks in advance

A few months back I made my roach bins bioactive, which has been great. Just added a couple of inches of a soil and coco coir mix, some leaf litter, springtails and dwarf white isopods and a few pieces of cork bark. Any leftover food, poop and dead roaches is quickly cleaned up. I do separate the babies out every now and then (which is a pain in the butt) and keep them in a separate bin. When I need feeders all I do is shake off a piece of cork bark from the baby bin.

A few months back I made my roach bins bioactive, which has been great. Just added a couple of inches of a soil and coco coir mix, some leaf litter, springtails and dwarf white isopods and a few pieces of cork bark. Any leftover food, poop and dead roaches is quickly cleaned up. I do separate the babies out every now and then (which is a pain in the butt) and keep them in a separate bin. When I need feeders all I do is shake off a piece of cork bark from the baby bin.
See I thought of that but didn't wanna get that far just yet. I wanna try out these beetles first IF they are meant for that ?

Back
Top Bottom