MD/DC cham shows?

camimom

Does anyone know of any shows that come to the MD/DC area, particularly ones who may sell translucent veileds? I have fallen in love with them and I know Flchams has them, I just dont want to do shipping cuz it scares me.

Please don't let shipping scare you. It is very safe and your cham won't even realize what is happening.

Please don't let shipping scare you. It is very safe and your cham won't even realize what is happening.

Well the weather is still being wonky here, NTm I like being able to see the cham im getting, and this sounds weird, but i want to get the freakiest trans i can find, lol.

Call that guy at FL Chams and tell him that Juli said to take a pic of the freakiest trans Veiled he can find and send it to you.

Call that guy at FL Chams and tell him that Juli said to take a pic of the freakiest trans Veiled he can find and send it to you.

haha awsome. it will probably be a few weeks to a month or two before I can get him (gotta convince the hubby.. or just sort of sneak him in without him knowing) hehe, i have only had my first cham for like 3 weeks, and im already addicted!

Argh, it had to be this weekend. I am going out of town to pick up my new puppy.

Dang it, well I will let you know (although it will be after the fact) What kind of puppy are you getting? (if you don’t mind me asking) I have 3 Standard poodles! Docile though never bark. lol

Dang it, well I will let you know (although it will be after the fact) What kind of puppy are you getting? (if you don’t mind me asking) I have 3 Standard poodles! Docile though never bark. lol

If you here of any coming up please pm me and let me know. I have a hankering for a trannie :rolleyes:
Im getting an english setter, field line. so excited!

funny that there would be a thread about this. i'll be attending the repticon show this weekend, do you guys think they will have panther chams there? im hoping to get one at the show...if not i guess i will have resort to shipping.

If you here of any coming up please pm me and let me know. I have a hankering for a trannie :rolleyes:
Im getting an english setter, field line. so excited!

Congrats on your puppy. I would make sure you have a separate room for your reptiles, or train your puppy really well. English Setter's as hunting dogs have high prey drive. I was thinking about this recently, as I have a Great Dane-who has NO prey drive, unless it is a stuffed toy, and then he hunts the stuffing inside of the toy. He is actually afraid of bunnies and squirrels! He completely ignores my reptile collection.

it might be out of your way a bit but on march 27 there will be a reptile expo in melville, long island that weekend.

funny that there would be a thread about this. i'll be attending the repticon show this weekend, do you guys think they will have panther chams there? im hoping to get one at the show...if not i guess i will have resort to shipping.

If at all possible you may want to attend the show on it’s first day which is Friday to have better luck or pick if they do have any panthers. I have to wait for my girls to come home from school then we will hit the show on Friday around 5pm!

If anyone is in the DC/MD/VA area and wants a panther chameleon, I can arrange a private showing in the Reston area on Friday evening. I have several babies and Ultimate Setup Kits available.

This way you don't have to guess at the expo. Just call us toll free at 888-486-5552 if you are interested.

Congrats on your puppy. I would make sure you have a separate room for your reptiles, or train your puppy really well. English Setter's as hunting dogs have high prey drive. I was thinking about this recently, as I have a Great Dane-who has NO prey drive, unless it is a stuffed toy, and then he hunts the stuffing inside of the toy. He is actually afraid of bunnies and squirrels! He completely ignores my reptile collection.

i have the chameleon and my ferret n my upstairs study. Im well aware of the hunt drive, I had german shorthair pointers all my life and I foster them. All o f my dogs have been the same way, they love to tear the stuffing out. Right now my foster dog is ripping the stuffing out of hedgehog. :rolleyes:

And i have every intention of training him to the hilt. He is going to be hunted in field trials so he has to be trained. since he is a puppy he will learn that the cats, ferret, and lizard are not toys. My german shorthair puppy i had to put down in september, loved to chase the cats outside and he squirrels, but he could have cared lesss about my own cats and my ferret (who would run loose on the second floor of my house, so the dog had easy access to him)
What color is your great dane. My husband wanted one, but we live in a duplex and that is just too much dog.

So if I can't find a rep show I can go to, I will probably call FLchams and get them to pick out the freakiest trans they can find.
I am going to wait til this summer though because Sometime in May or early June I will probably be moving (depends on where I get into graduate school) so I dont want to deal with a new cham who needs to settle and the hecticness of moving.

I do have a question though- I know that the trans is a morph of the veiled, so can they still breed, a regular veiled and a trans?
ALso, would anyone want the babbies? lol, my male isn't from anyone special, just picked him up from a local fish store.
(and yes I am aware that they cant breed till they are both adults, which wouldn't be for along time, my male Kink is only like 5 weeks old... so hes got some growing up to do)
But I think a breeding project would be cool- and I'd prob sell the babies cheap.....
ANd yes I am aware of the work that would go into that...

Hey whats up! I live in MoCo MD and I have been looking into the same thing. There are a few expos that come around here on rare occasions but I think your best bet is online ordering. Better breeding and selection than the expo I would think. I just found out one of the site sponsors Chuck G lives close to me and I might be getting a panther off him soon : ) Check out some of the other sponsors to this site. There are some good Cham deals. MD for life! Crabs and Beer! Good luck!

Hey whats up! I live in MoCo MD and I have been looking into the same thing. There are a few expos that come around here on rare occasions but I think your best bet is online ordering. Better breeding and selection than the expo I would think. I just found out one of the site sponsors Chuck G lives close to me and I might be getting a panther off him soon : ) Check out some of the other sponsors to this site. There are some good Cham deals. MD for life! Crabs and Beer! Good luck!

Haha! I grew up in moco, gburg. Right now im up at school at frostburg. But Ill prob be back in that area in june. I looked at all the sponsors and flchams is the only one who sells translucent chams. I wanted an expo cuz I want to see it, before I buy. I know flchams is good, just like to see. what i will probably do is call flchams in the summer and get them to pick out the freakiest looking one they can find.

Back
Top Bottom