MD/DC cham shows?

funny that there would be a thread about this. i'll be attending the repticon show this weekend, do you guys think they will have panther chams there? im hoping to get one at the show...if not i guess i will have resort to shipping.

Have you ever been to one? Im not sure what to expect if I go. You think lots of panther chams will be there?

screameleons psosted on this thread that they would do aprivte showing friday night i thinik. go bck thru this thread and read there posts.

If anyone is in the DC/MD/VA area and wants a panther chameleon, I can arrange a private showing in the Reston area on Friday evening. I have several babies and Ultimate Setup Kits available.

This way you don't have to guess at the expo. Just call us toll free at 888-486-5552 if you are interested.

I never knew screameleons was local to dc/md/va!! pmed

I never knew screameleons was local to dc/md/va!! pmed

Yea there close I believe north Virginia vinnie is the man you can't go wrong buying from him. The guy is awesome and is wiling to help. I live In Delaware and just recently bought a chameleon through screameleons and vinnie was there for every question and problem.

Back
Top Bottom