Mazuri better bug diet

snitz427

Chameleon Enthusiast
Their info sheet says not to use it in breeding/raising, only gutload. I wonder why? Do you feed crickets? It says it was formulated to balance out their calcium/phosphorus ratio. I’ve seen it around but no experience, sorry pal.

Lennoncham

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m not sure about the fish meal , and chicken meal. Probably wouldn’t trust some of the other ingredients either.

it also has high vitamin a

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Their info sheet says not to use it in breeding/raising, only gutload. I wonder why? Do you feed crickets? It says it was formulated to balance out their calcium/phosphorus ratio. I’ve seen it around but no experience, sorry pal.
Vet said it’s because there is not enough nutrients to allow a colony to thrive. He did bring that up in our discussion

cyberlocc

Chameleon Enthusiast
If there is not enough nutrients to raise the colony, then how is there enough for gutloading?? Strange.

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
It’s not going to make the colony thrive like fresh ingredients woukd I think that’s the point he was trying to get across. To be honest I get mesmerized when he talks I should really stop thinking about stroking his muttonchops
If there is not enough nutrients to raise the colony, then how is there enough for gutloading?? Strange.

Top Bottom