Maynard the Melleri

Very nice! I love, love, love melleri!! Do only thing that I would change is his name! There's only one Maynard! ;) (my first panther was named Maynard :) )

Maynard looks like he's doing great. Love the free range!

Deb

thanks deb! i still think you have me beat though hahaha! im getting my misting system today so its still in construction a bit. but i think its going to turn out pretty awsome! and maynard is happy so thats all that matters!

so this i have a bit of a funny story about maynard to share today. i woke up this morning at 8:20 to feed maynard like usual. i offered him a cricket and he wasn't interested. so then i offered him a superworm and he wasnt interested either. i went back to bed thinking he wasnt hungry and i would just feed him when i woke back up in an hour or 2. i didnt end up waking up untill noon! i went back into maynards room to feed him and i couldnt find him in his freerange! i was looking around for him in the room and i couldnt find him anywhere. i thought he got out of the room somehow! then i looked at the cricket bin. and there he was sitting in the middle of the cricket bin!! i didnt put the lid back on and he took advantage of that really quick! who knows how long he could have been in there hahaha. the look on his face was so funny. he knew exactly what he did! i think he is getting comfortable in his new home. thanks for reading! :)

That is so funny!! I LOVE melleri! As I get more experienced with chameleons, I'm positive I'll get one! Just a quick question, would you say free ranging your chameleon made him more confident/ friendly? :D

That is so funny!! I LOVE melleri! As I get more experienced with chameleons, I'm positive I'll get one! Just a quick question, would you say free ranging your chameleon made him more confident/ friendly? :D

I dont know if it has made him more confident/ friendly. but it is definitely keeping him really happy! he is almost to the point of climbing on me without hesitation. so it may be helping but i dont know. he has been free ranged since the day i got him. so its basically impossible to know if his attitude change is because of him being free ranged or if he is just getting more comfortable with me and his new home.

Back
Top Bottom