• Votes: 3 5.9%

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Votes: 1 2.0%

• Votes: 1 2.0%

• Votes: 10 19.6%

• Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can only say vote for my girl, so she becomes a forever memory on the forums 🥺😢😭
I´m heartbroken and details will follow soon, but she passed away all the sudden within any indications last night, poor girl R.I.P. Cher way too some my beautiful girl 💚
Nooo! I’m so very sorry. 😢 Cher’s beautiful sweet face got my vote and has always had a piece of my heart. RIP little love. (((Hugs)))💗

I'm so sorry for your loss. Cher was truly magnificent and her memory will certainly live on forever here on the forums. The photos you shared, along with the advice you gave to others all started from YOU caring for your chameleons and giving them proper care and love. When you respond on the forums to give advice, you are passing on a bit of your chameleons. She can't be forgotten even if we tried. She was truly beautiful, and she had my vote from the start. Rest in peace, Cher.
Thanks my friend, we're crying already all day and gonna bury her in the garden, soon. Still difficult to close the clothes and put her in the ground.

Nooo! I’m so very sorry. 😢 Cher’s beautiful sweet face got my vote and has always had a piece of my heart. RIP little love. (((Hugs)))💗
Thanks you very much.....it's damn hard and haven't lost an animal in a long time. Definitely gonna mis her sweet face.

And I don't wanna ruin such beautiful thing as the photo contest with my grief. If members wanna read the story about her last weeks, she's in the memoriam section https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/rest-in-peace-my-little-beautiful-girl.187334/

i loved so many but thier was one that stood out to mw bruce my chameloen just kidding i would never vote for bruce enlese i am bruce hehehehehe

The Results

1st place: jannb
Species: Chamaeleo calyptratus
Common: Veiled Chameleon
Sex: Male

2nd place: Sonny13
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: Female

2nd place: Ben
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: Male

If you are not familiar with how the contest works then please review the contest rules.

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 16 => 5 pts (jannb)
photo 02 => 3 pts (Sonny13)
photo 04 => 1 pts (Ben)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the May 2022 contest.

Note
Thank you to everyone that participated!
If anyone has a suggestion on how to improve the contest please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forum. If you prefer to remain anonymous you're welcome to send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Congratulations winners! That was a tough contest. So many great pictures this time (unlike other times when a certain someone decides to participate)! I'm glad Cher placed! She certainly will be missed, but I hope it's not the last time I see a picture of her.

My runner-up vote would have been for @JacksJill's jax jax. What a stunning little lad! I still can't get over the red on his eye turrets! 🔥

How does the scoring system work? Do point translate into number of votes? Congratulations winners!

How does the scoring system work? Do point translate into number of votes? Congratulations winners!
Points do not translate directly into votes or vice versa.

photo 16 => 5 pts (jannb)
photo 02 => 3 pts (Sonny13)
photo 04 => 1 pts (Ben)
The points that are rewarded to the winners are based on podium placement. If you scroll up to the top of this page, you can see the photos and the number of votes they got. I got 6 votes, but because I didn't place on the podium, I was rewarded 0 points. The points are pretty much there as a formality to indicate the place a member got (or at least that is my understanding).

On the topic of votes, look at how many people voted!! 51 members voted in total! I'm not sure if that's a normal amount or what, but that's an impressive turnout nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom