Max's first shed (with me)+ random other pics

Stanly

in for the holidays and my sister was kind enough to be my photographer so here's some pic's. hope you all enjoy them as much as I have.

Attachments

• 103_9526.jpg
    103_9526.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 103_9607.jpg
    103_9607.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 103_9513.jpg
    103_9513.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 103_9608.jpg
    103_9608.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 159
Aw, he's a cutie! I love when they stand up on their hind legs...:) My little guy is on his second shed with me. I noticed some white skin on his spine area this morning. :D

ok those last two pics are now fixed (had used the wrong code to imbed them) there off my phone so poor quality, but my sis and her camera are gone so they'll have to do...

on the first one he lives up to his title of "Mad Max". tho in truth he's what I like to call socially indiffrent most of the time. I was trying to get a good pic and pissed him off with the camera, oh well he showed some extra color!

these two are after misting which allways seems to bring out his color, I'm loving watching him change :)

It seems like he is getting more impressive by the day.
I am glad "one of my boys" went to a great home....

It seems like he is getting more impressive by the day.
I am glad "one of my boys" went to a great home....

He does, and my pics don't do him justice.
And I'm proud to have one of "your boys" and he really is calm most the time. (contrary to the name and the pic)

wow..hes changing fast...i just got my second shed two days ago from my lil hashimoto!! cant wait till the greens and reds start busting out..

He's beautiful!!! He's exactly what I'm looking for! where did you get him from?!

Thanks, he's from lancecham (forum member). This one is a blue bar ambilobe panther. Lance as some really great looking chameleons, and very good customer service. I'd recommend him in a heart beat!

Back
Top Bottom