Max's fascination with the window.

szpond

And he is enjoying his new grapewood! $30 for a huge chunk of it. Sealed about a month ago.

9103_10151625577148812_798934735_n.jpg

Max is a happy boy. All my guys love looking out the window. I try to set up all my free ranges in front of a window.

Haha he looks happy as can be! My cham loves the windows too..I just wish he'd understand that there are just some things he cant climb..but god does he try.

he looks so happy!

awwwwww thats cute! he looks sooooooo happy! my senagal is obsesed with trying to climb the screen at the top of her cage. it makes her happy..... but she also needs to realize thats one of the things her claws just dont fit into!!!;)

Haha he looks happy as can be! My cham loves the windows too..I just wish he'd understand that there are just some things he cant climb..but god does he try.

Oh yeah my Cham tries so hard. he is always so determined if he is set on a spot to get to he will not leave until he figures it out.

Thanks all! I can't believe the number of photos I have of him peering through the window screen, sometimes climbing on it...

He's a sweetie! He'll decide when it's time to come out and see out the window. His behavior in this sense is fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom