MAX the chameleon and his Cage

maximus10

Hows it going guys.. Figured out how to post pictures now. This is Max my 6 month old nosey be and his cage setup. So far everything has been going really good for the past 3 months he's been under my care. Just wanted to get him some exposure and would appreciate any input or feedback.

This is max at 4 months
max.jpg

He is 5 months in this pic
max2.jpg

This is my cage for the little guy
maxcage.jpg

He's a cutie! So blue already! The cage looks good as well, seems like you're doing a great job with him :) Maybe you could add a live plant or two though if you find that you're having low humidity issues. In my experience my guys like drinking from live leaves over the fake ones.

He is beautiful! I agree with the live plant idea above, mine love Hoya (or waxleaf) plants, the leaves are cupped and hold the water. Your set up looks great and I am sure that Max is a happy guy.

awsome blue nosey be where did you get yours from? for some reason im thinking chameleon paradise or kammers

Congrats on your new guy. He looks like he will be a stunner with that blue already coming in so nicely. I just got one myself. ;)

Back
Top Bottom