Max is HOOKED - to bad the season is over

little leaf

Avid Member
poor chams- they are going to miss this snack- at first I was scared to feed these to anyone- now EVERYONE loves them- but they are getting harder to find - the season is pretty much over - this is the only thing Max will move quickly for- LOL - he is the original " LOUNGE LIZARD" :p

Last edited:
Nice shots!

I never tried them, didn't want to get them hooked on them and not want anything else!

Nice shots!

I never tried them, didn't want to get them hooked on them and not want anything else!

that's just it- lol I have created a monster - he does not refuse his other food- but he kinda waits it seems to see whats on the menu before he decides what he wants :p

Haha. I luckily only have one super picky chameleon, but I received an older bearded dragon from a friend (2 years old at the time) and she would only eat worm type bugs for the longest time. Took forever to get her to eat dubia/crickets.

My chams have never seen your nice bugs. Max is in no danger of losing weight to a dangerous level. jmo
But you have my baby quads hooked on silkworms!!

I know alot of ppl do not feed "wild" bugs- and if I lived in the city I do not think I would either - but the other day, he ate one right off the tree- it was so cool - I just think there is way to many free meals out there they can enjoy - and they spend so much time in the F/R's anyway, God only knows what is wandering in to them and getting eaten - but I do run reg/ fecials on them -

he also loves to go for "caries" ( walks- he loves to be carried all over- :p ) he also seems to enjoy " hugs" - he will sit on your arm,, and then lean into you- and if you put your other arm over him, and kinda squish him- he will sit like that forever on you - hes a goof ball - :p

Sweet! How do you collect these cicadas?? And that one looks freshly molted!

i go out just at bit after dark, and pick them off the trees before they get to high, and hatch out of the shell - and toss them into a screen cage until they hatch - some have been coming out in the day , I think they think its night due to the cool temps we are having - normally I do not see them until dark - tonight I did not find any - but did find an opossum in the tree :eek: that is not a cute face - lol

Back
Top Bottom