Maui

jenn5734

Pretty sure Maui is getting some big girl colors. What do you all think? She has been looking this way for a few days now. Isn't she gorgeous? Still trying to shed that last piece of burn, and no eggs still. I'm guessing when it's time, she'll know what to do lol. She's eating and drinking and healthy as can be! The first picture is from about 4 days ago. The last 2 are from today.

Pretty sure Maui is getting some big girl colors. What do you all think? She has been looking this way for a few days now. Isn't she gorgeous? Still trying to shed that last piece of burn, and no eggs still. I'm guessing when it's time, she'll know what to do lol. She's eating and drinking and healthy as can be! The first picture is from about 4 days ago. The last 2 are from today.

Attachments

• 20211210_121411.jpg
    20211210_121411.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 1639249561715.jpg
    1639249561715.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 65
Her eyes are very baggy and full. Also, it looks like she has burns on the side of her body. What basking bulb do you use and how hot is it?

Have you been able to get treatment for the eyes? If not, I recommend going to an experienced chameleon vet. They may also be able to help with her side.

I see other threads where her issues have been addressed. But, it doesn't seem like they are getting better.

Her eyes are very baggy and full. Also, it looks like she has burns on the side of her body. What basking bulb do you use and how hot is it?
Lol. Yes, she had burns from a while back. The one you see is mostly healed. She shed and that little piece is what's left holding on. She did see her vet for it and I'm still applying her ointment once a day to loosen that piece up.

She has a cyst on one eye that is being removed the end of January. That might help the bagginess you're seeing. She also has the beginning of a small one on the other eye. The vet addressed these issues at her last appointment as well. Her bulb has been changed and lifted off her cage.

Lol. Yes, she had burns from a while back. The one you see is mostly healed. She shed and that little piece is what's left holding on. She did see her vet for it and I'm still applying her ointment once a day to loosen that piece up.

She has a cyst on one eye that is being removed the end of January. That might help the bagginess you're seeing. She also has the beginning of a small one on the other eye. The vet addressed these issues at her last appointment as well. Her bulb has been changed and lifted off her cage.
Okay, thank you for the update. I just saw your other threads so I apologize. Good to hear that you have used a vet for help. Prayers her her eye surgery is successful! ♥️

Back
Top Bottom