Massive bug problem!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
After years of nagging I finally wore Darci down enough to let me get a 68 VW bug! The problem is that now I will want to spend a bunch of time wrenching on it when I have chams to take care of. I have always wanted one; this one is a good starting platform.

2011-03-17162142.jpg

Any other bug (VW) owners in here?

Imagine the amount of people that will get hit by the whole "PUNCH BUGGY, NO PUNCH BACK" game, when you roll around town with that. :D

Looking good.

PS-The game is where you hit the person next to you after a punch buggy drives by. :D:D

Imagine the amount of people that will get hit by the whole "PUNCH BUGGY, NO PUNCH BACK" game, when you roll around town with that. :D

Looking good.

PS-The game is where you hit the person next to you after a punch buggy drives by. :D:D

I used to play with my mom, but we didn't punch, just did points to see who won that day.

What are you going to do with it? Bugs are money pits :eek:

Its a nice bug...but you are one year off! 1967 was the best year for VW Beetles

I have had a few here and a few early models in Australia.

Now that my immigration has come through I am on the look out for a 57 oval Euro model with semaphores. I nearly picked one up in Arizona last trip but am looking at one in So Cal this weekend. If I pick it up maybe I will drive it to the Vegas show in May.

You are a lucky man having Darci! :)

Back
Top Bottom