Marty's Trip Outside(pic heavy)

mlw50

So I took Marty(ambanja) outside today, and here he is. He is a little over 5 months and has been displaying a variety of blues, greens, yellows and reds around his turrets and gular region aswell as red spots when he is sleeping on his whole body. When I first got him, I thought he was a red bar, but his bars now seem blue, and when he is stressed they turn black.
IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

Here he is getting fed up with the phone camera
IMAG0070.jpg

Here he is fired up on his way back into his cage
IMAG0071.jpg

Prior to this picture, and one time as I was taking him inside, he jumped from my arm., I caught him once, but the other time he hit the ground, which really worried me, but he seems fine and has been climbing in his enclosure for the past two hours.

It's strange.. My cham looks exactly like yours and he is a cross and it's not with an ambanja lol.
He is beautiful though :D

I hope he is in a cage outside? We have had a rash of people losing chams that they thought they were watching. He is too pretty to lose.

He looks great, looks similar to my ambanja (very blue) My male has also got the red spots on his ridge and his bars also go black when hes really angry. I need to make an update of him and see what people think he is now, he is accused of being a cross! I love him anyway :)

He looks great, looks similar to my ambanja (very blue) My male has also got the red spots on his ridge and his bars also go black when hes really angry. I need to make an update of him and see what people think he is now, he is accused of being a cross! I love him anyway :)

My cross looks like Marty lol almost exactly down to the tee and he's a ambilobe x nosy be!
Maybe yours is a cross :p

I hope he is in a cage outside? We have had a rash of people losing chams that they thought they were watching. He is too pretty to lose.

I've seen all of the "lost cham" threads. He isn't in a cage, however, I put him in an outdoor potted plant away from anything he could cling onto and sit out there with him until I bring him in. I would be mortified if I lost him!

Nixehface, i've seen the sire which is for sure an ambanja. Are you talking about your cham Marley?

He looks AWESOME. I wanna see him in person, let's take our panthers out for a playdate! Just kidding, I'm sure they wouldn't like each other haha. But yeah he looks great. Really nice pics.

Back
Top Bottom