Maros Don't Get Respect They Desirve

Maroantsetra is by far my favorite locale! They can change drastically different fired up colors day to day, they are awesome :cool:

Here are my breeders:

Next three are same chameleon:

maroantsetram11lh1.jpg

maroantsetram14se6.jpg

maro15xr8.jpg

Next four pics are of another chameleon:

maro33hi6.jpg

maro31us6.jpg

maro34hu2.jpg

maro35ck5.jpg

Those were just a few of mine, but I just wanted to say I LOVE MAROS!!!

-chris

ps Please excuse my typo with the title...uploading too many pics and trying to type doesn't work.

Last edited:
Yes I have a few clutches down right now. I am breeding Ambilobes, Ambanjas, Ankaramys, Nosy Bes, Masoalas, Tamataves, and Sambavas as well, but Maros are my favorite by far! It seems like they faded away for awhile in the US but I am trying to get them back into the captive breeding scene.

-chris

Yes I have a few clutches down right now. I am breeding Ambilobes, Ambanjas, Ankaramys, Nosy Bes, Masoalas, Tamataves, and Sambavas as well, but Maros are my favorite by far! It seems like they faded away for awhile in the US but I am trying to get them back into the captive breeding scene.

-chris

Chris, what clutches do you have hatching soon?

Right now I have Ambilobes that have hatched and within the next two months I should have Nosys and more Ambilobes. Then in October hopefully Sambava, Ambanjas, Tamatave, Ankaramy, and Masoala. It took me a while to find some Maroantsetra females so it will be a while on those. So by early next year we should be able to offer a variety of locales.

-chris

They look really nice colours man!!, where are you gonna get your Masoalas from? those things are Mad looking!! they look expensive!!

Thanks...I have two separate Masoala bloodlines. They are wild caught. I don't think they are the ones you are thinking of, I spoke with Will in France (www.pardalis.be) the ones on his site are the only two that he or anyone has seen to look like that and they came in labeled Tamatave. I believe that Masoalas are mix between Sambava and Maroantsetra, which is what my wild cuaghts look like. I am very eager to see how their offspring turns out.

-chris

Right now I have Ambilobes that have hatched and within the next two months I should have Nosys and more Ambilobes. Then in October hopefully Sambava, Ambanjas, Tamatave, Ankaramy, and Masoala. It took me a while to find some Maroantsetra females so it will be a while on those. So by early next year we should be able to offer a variety of locales.

-chris

Wow! I am definitly looking forward to the Ankaramys, the Tamataves and the Masoalas! You'll have to keep us all updated!

Yes i am on about the one on his site that looks amazing!!! I have never seen them at any of the shows in europe:( do you have any pictures of your boys?
but were seeing lots of new ones popping up now,like Ankarea ampiskiana Nosy radama,joffreville,and now cap de ambre

I was supposed to be a recovering chameleon addict...but will have a pair of the ampiskiana tomorrow night LOL and maybe a few more

Luke

I really enjoy your photos. It's exciting that you have Masoala, I saw the photos of those guys early this year on Miwill's site, and so far they have to be my favorite. Tamatave, Sambava, Maro, Masoala... I would say those are on the top of my list of chameleons I would buy if I could, they just seem rarely available.

WOW! Great looking Maros. I really like the last 2 pics, those are some bad @$$ colors and patterns. SOLD!! hahaha definatly keep us posted on those guys.

Fantastic!

Awesome line up of Maros, Chris!
It would be fantastic if you could start a new pardalis craze.
We definitely need something new!
At a reasonable price.;)
Not 425$ when they first come out, then 250$ a couple months later.
*Cough*Cough*

Best of luck!

Justin

Back
Top Bottom