Marks Chameleons

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone had experience with Mark's Chameleons. Looking to purchase a veiled, but want to make sure he is reputable first. Thanks in advance!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone had experience with Mark's Chameleons. Looking to purchase a veiled, but want to make sure he is reputable first. Thanks in advance!
I got mine from him !! shipping f was quick and he was sooooo helpful. She’s 1.5 now, only issue I had was a recent respiratory infection but nothing of his fault. I must say she’s super social too!

Attachments

• D82823DD-46FF-427F-A7DB-1E515AA94A31.jpeg
    D82823DD-46FF-427F-A7DB-1E515AA94A31.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 89
I ordered for my cham to be picked up at a distribution center. Told me when it arrived so I could be there on time. My chameleon was healthy when it arrived. Packaging was good. I've had him for about 7 months, no problems with him yet. Overall he was very helpful throughout and you can tell he really cares about all the chameleons he breeds and sells.

I ordered for my cham to be picked up at a distribution center. Told me when it arrived so I could be there on time. My chameleon was healthy when it arrived. Packaging was good. I've had him for about 7 months, no problems with him yet. Overall he was very helpful throughout and you can tell he really cares about all the chameleons he breeds and sells.
I ordered an hr ago and Mark has been texting me so much helpful tips and advise some of which I had no idea about. I am excited to see the male he sends.

Back
Top Bottom