• female chameleons

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • shedding chameleons

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
could just go for "green" chams.... wouldn't be really any more excluding than one with "horns" or "females" or "babies".... since it's march and st. patty's day and all of that.... where green is the primary showing color....

or lucky chams - chams in precarious (did i spell that right? lol) positions...looks like they're falling off or something like that. \

(or...of course...lol.... there's the previous where's waldo and peek a boo suggestion...hint hint...lol) :D;):p

could just go for "green" chams.... wouldn't be really any more excluding than one with "horns" or "females" or "babies".... since it's march and st. patty's day and all of that.... where green is the primary showing color....

or lucky chams - chams in precarious (did i spell that right? lol) positions...looks like they're falling off or something like that. \

(or...of course...lol.... there's the previous where's waldo and peek a boo suggestion...hint hint...lol) :D;):p

Green is GOOD idea.

Hhaha! Yeah, I suggested the same earlier in the thread. It's MARCH! :p

How about a couple picture, like a male with a female (no mating needed).

Or a montage, made of 2, 4, 5, 6 pictures, put together, of either one single chameleon photographed a few times, or several chameleons photographed only once.

The montage idea could also be used to tell a story. Like a chameleon before and after (getting new colors). Or the same chameleon climbing on a tree. Or hunting/eating.

Otherwise, i'd like a female contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom