Mantis!!!

IMG_20210915_170032615_HDR.jpg

Ooooh chameleons can eat them! Idk that
Yup. I hatched a couple of ooths for My cham enclosures, but kept back some and watched them grow. I was thinking to let them get big enough to feed my chams. Someone mentioned to me that they are just too awesome for that and after thinking about it and watching them grow, I agreed. When they got large enough, I put them in my outside chameleon enclosure. I suspect they killed each other off even though I made sure to give them plenty to eat. There was one lone survivor and I eventually just let him go.

Yup. I hatched a couple of ooths for My cham enclosures, but kept back some and watched them grow. I was thinking to let them get big enough to feed my chams. Someone mentioned to me that they are just too awesome for that and after thinking about it and watching them grow, I agreed. When they got large enough, I put them in my outside chameleon enclosure. I suspect they killed each other off even though I made sure to give them plenty to eat. There was one lone survivor and I eventually just let him go.
That’s cool I’m goi my to try that

Back
Top Bottom